VERY fast update. Today had MANY issues. We are filing reply tonight… working as fast as I can. NEED your support. Please donate if you can.
Day 2 had no operations due to weather.
Day 3. Full Report coming soon.
Older Palomino that came in the last load on day one was euthanized. Reasoning given was that mare would not make the ride to holding well. She was not eating like the others, therefore not good for release as she would most likely not make it through the winter. It is noteworthy that she did come in the last band (that took two and one half hours and three horses were witnessed stumbling. Was loaded immediately after capture and pushed into the panel by other horses and had a hard time regaining her feet). She was observed to be thin and weak in holding on Monday.
Today we had many things happen. I will get report out as I can. I need to sleep and get out very early.
“Flagging?” If you wave a flag at the back of a horse what direction does it run?
On a bright note the lead dun stud (near back) will be released…. a couple of his mares are also in the release pen.